- The school uniform is compulsory for all students attending the school.
- The purpose of having uniform is manifold. It is intended to inculcate in the student the spirit and feeling of belonging to the school. It also infuses in students the spirit of unity and harmony but above all the sense of equality among them.
- The students who do not come to school in uniform will be sent back at the risk of parents/guardians and are also likely to be punished for default.
| Light blue shirts
|| Light blue shirts
| Dark gray pants/trousers
|| Dark gray skirts
| Gray socks
|| Gray socks
| Black shoes
|| Black shoes
| School belt and Tie
|| School belt and Tie
- During winter a gray pull-over or cardigan is part of the uniform. Blue coat is compulsory in winter.
- Admission will be strictly on the merit of the candidate are subject to the number of seats available in each class.
- The right to determine the class for which the student is best suited reserved to the principal alone. The decision is made on the entrance test conducted.
- The management reserves to itself the right to select or reject a pupil without giving any reason.
- At the time of admission for Nursery, authentic counter signed photo copy of the birth certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Registrar of births and Death Required.
- On no condition the date of birth and name filled in the admission from be changed later on.
- For the admission to other classes, Transfer Certificate of a recognized school where the student last attended should be produced at the time of admission.
Students will wear white pants/skirts and white shirts, white socks and shoes, and school belt and Tie
White pants/skirts, House T-Shirts, white socks and shoes.